COVID-19 testing is performed on every clinic day except holidays due to lab closure. We are currently performing the nasal swab PCR and rapid testing and *antibody testing. The PCR test takes 24 to 48 hours to receive results and you will be contacted by a staff member as soon as they arrive. Please wait until 2 business days have passed from the day of testing before calling the clinic to inquire about the results. Rapid results are received at the visit.
Copays will be collected at the time of visit as applicable. We accept most insurances but those we do not accept will be charged as follows. Covid tests for travel are self-pay and will not be filed to insurance.
- Uninsured patients or non-symptomatic patients will pay according to the type of visit.
- Rapid Covid test only (do not see a provider for treatment) – $100
- PCR Covid test only (do not see a provider for treatment) – $120
- New patient Provider visit – $200, plus test fee $50 Rapid, $70 PCR, Rapid + Flu $70
- Established patient Provider visit – $135, plus test fee
- *Antibody testing is SELF-PAY – $75
Once your paperwork is received you will be contacted in the order it was submitted to come to the clinic for testing. If you do not receive a call within 72 hours, please call the office.
Please look at all options and choose the corresponding paperwork.
Established Patient COVID Testing Paperwork – Use this if you are already a patient (Online Fill)
New Patient COVID Testing Paperwork – Use this if you have never been seen as a patient and do not fit any of the above categories (Online Fill)